Welcome to Tsukuba Wiki! Thank you for your many contributions! I wonder if I can ask you to log in when you make edits so we can talk to each other while we work?
-- Shaney 13:56, 25 Aug 2005 (UTC)
Hi Shaney, it's me, David, I haven't made an account because I'm still trying to figure out how to make proper additions. I should be using the sandbox more, but it has been fun adding to various pages. Also this computer is used by many people, but if it's after 9:00pm, it's just me at 188.8.131.52.
Hi, there was already an entry for "Grand Plechef" supermarket. I'll merge your entry back into the old one. I think "Grand Plechef" is the right name??? Or should it be Plechef?--Ben 13:58, 18 Aug 2005 (UTC) (Ben's corrections are correct)--David
Getting it rightEdit
Hi David, thanks for your contributions to the Tsukuba Wiki.
- Can you please check what you're saying before you start editing the pages? For example, "New Quick" is the meat market in Asse, and the "Kawachi" off route 354 is the same one as the one opposite Gakuen hospital. This is just a sample of stuff you've put in here which I've had to then fix up again, for example "Grand Plechef" and so on - I mean, why did you type in a completely wrong postcode, for example, and change the entry about the entrance to Doho park? It's best if you check before doing a bunch of edits which someone else has to sort out for you.
- It's probably better if you don't write stuff like "keitai phone" but use English words like "mobile phone" or "cellular phone".
- If you want to practise editing, use something other than live pages.
- If you want to add a review, log in with a user name and sign it.
Thanks a million.--Ben 03:30, 26 Aug 2005 (UTC)
OK Ben, sorry to mess up your project, enjoy, hope it goes well. I'll stick with the sandbox till I know how to use your Wiki. ty, David
- I'm not asking you to stop editing it, I'm asking you to aim for more accuracy. Also, it's not "my" wiki. It should be for everyone.--Ben 04:53, 26 Aug 2005 (UTC)
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it, identified by the user's numerical IP address.
Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. Registering also hides your IP address.