I'm pretty sure it is called "Tsukuho". A search of the city hall site came up with two pages that included tsukuho (in katakana) and no pages with chikuho.

Also, the lists on the city hall website were fairly extensively checked by the city hall, so they should be right. -- Shaney 08:46, 7 Aug 2005 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.