I'm pretty sure it is called "Tsukuho". A search of the city hall site came up with two pages that included tsukuho (in katakana) and no pages with chikuho.

Also, the lists on the city hall website were fairly extensively checked by the city hall, so they should be right. -- Shaney 08:46, 7 Aug 2005 (UTC)

  • Web searches of Japanese post office supported you. The Chikuho comes from that shopping guide with the bad English, so I guess Japanese people get confused too. I'll change it back.--Ben 08:52, 7 Aug 2005 (UTC)